Timeless Tuscan Wedding in Pink and Peach with Magnificent Florals!
We’re so excited to share the loveliest inspiration for a dreamy destination wedding in Tuscany here on B.LOVED Blog today! Morgane Ball Photography joined forces with destination planner Longoza Events to create an oh so pretty wedding set at Hotel Le Fontanelle in the Tuscan countryside. We love this gentle colour palette of pink and peach tones which a really lovely combo for Autumnal weddings too. Lovely Instants uses a mix of fluffy Roses in shades of white, nude and peach for an elegant centrepiece set in a golden vessel. It’s simple yet the perfect statement touch for the stylish table design. Adding whimsical sprigs of olive branches is the perfect nod to the Italian countryside setting too!
You’ll love their vision for a romantic outdoor ceremony held under a magnificent tree in the gardens, and adorned this with the most beautiful floral installation climbing up the trunk of the tree. This is a simple idea, but oh so elegant and creates a lovely statement and brings your colour palette into the ceremony decor too. We loved this mix of nude, peach and pink!
- Photography: Morgane Ball Photography
- Event & Wedding Planner: Longoza | Destination Luxury Events
- Venue: Hôtel le Fontanelle | The jewel of Chianti
- Floral & Wedding Designer: Lovely Instants
- Wedding dress: Pronovias via L’Atelier Aline
- Hair + Makeup: Tuscany Hair Make-Up
- Rings: Zeina Alliances
- Bridal Headpiece and earrings: Della Bella Gioielli
- Bridal lingerie, shoes and veil: Penrose Bridal
- Stationery: Promesse Graphique
- Wedding cake: Dolci Passioni Silona Sgrilli
- Tableware and rentals: Preludio Noleggio
- Personalized linen: Set Up My Table