A Touch of Caribbean in the Cotswolds
Infused with the beauty of different backgrounds, this multicultural wedding is something you shouldn’t miss. With a touch of both Caribbean and Irish heritage, Kate and Kilian’s big day involved various symbolism of their beautiful cultures.
From the lovely bridal dress by Mikaella Bridal to the stunning sapphire ring by Gerry Summers Jewellery, every detail of this celebration is pin-worthy. Scroll down to see the whole gallery captured by Hannah Larkin Photography.
The Style – A Touch of Carribean in the Cotswolds
Kate and Kilian’s multicultural wedding included the elements of both Irish and Caribbean culture. The couple’s big day started with a church ceremony followed by a barn reception in the Cotswolds.
To match her gorgeous dress, the bride wore her sapphire engagement ring and nude wedding shoes from Jimmy Choo. She’s really stunning!
With a touch of Caribbean and Irish Essence, the event’s palette included deep reds and dark blues. Likewise, these rich colours brought a rustic vibe to the naked wedding cake, theatre-themed table names, and mirror calligraphy table plans.
As for the flowers, the bride carried a bouquet filled with greenery and different shades of roses. The pew ends and other floral decorations were also stuffed with deep reds and dark blues.
- Photography: Hannah Larkin Photography
- Ceremony Venue: St Catharine’s Church, Chipping Campden
- Reception Venue: Lapstone Barn
- Flowers: The Bay Tree at Campden
- Stationery: Emmy Designs
- Cake: Emma Phillips
- Suit: Hackett
- Dress: Mikaella Bridal
- Bridal Shop: Betty McCaul
- Hair: Sarah Wade Hair
- Hair Vine: Britten Weddings
- Make up: Fai Kemp
- Rings: Gerry Summers Jewellery
- Bracelet: Sif Jakobs Jewellery
- Harp: Jemima Phillips
- Steel Band: Pantasy
- Band: The Bears UK
- Dance Choreography: Forever Dance UK
- Seating plan: Milly Baker
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Coat: Max Mara
- Perfume: Gucci
- Bridal Preparation: The Fish Hotel
- Fairylights: Stylish Entertainment