Beautifully Vibrant Fine-Art Wedding Inspiration in a Castle
Bold & bright colours meet 18th Century style in this beautifully vibrant fine-art wedding inspiration shoot designed by Magnolia on Silk at Nischwitz Castle in Germany.
I’m completely obsessed with the modern bridalwear, stunning historic interiors and don’t get me started on those florals! Coral peonies, ranunculus and roses add romantic ruffles to this playful yet elegant editorial captured by Vivid Symphony Photography.
Obsessed with this? Click here to see more beautiful fine-art wedding inspiration.
- Photography: Vivid Symphony Photography
- Concept, Styling & Floral Design: Magnolia on Silk
- Venue: Nischwitz Castle
- HMUA: Tatiana Tirog
- Bridalwear: Papilo
- at: Bridal Boutique Baden-Baden
- Prop Rentals: Marry & Lilo
- Cake: Tortendesign Süße Verzauberung
- Stationery: Lettering by GRG
- Shoes: Bella Belle Bridal
- Groomswear: De Scale Maßkonfektion
- Tableware: Vista Alegre
- Jewellery & Accessories: Maison Sabben
- Ribbon: Silk & Linen
- Cutlery: EMS Eventmietservice