OPEN DAT AT WADDESDON MANOR
Living in a town that is just a stones throw away from beautiful Buckinghamshire, Waddesdon Manor has a special place in my heart.
I am a sucker for a stately home, and this beautiful National Trust property is certainly one of the best with its grandeur and beauty. Located just an hour from central London, it was built by Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild in 1874, to entertain the fashionable world and house his collection of fine art. Luckily hundreds of years later this incredible work of breath-taking architecture and grounds is open for the public to enjoy. But better still, it is also the stuff that the wedding venue of your dreams is made of.
There are three stunning wedding options to choose from at Waddesdon, The Dairy based in the grounds of Waddesdon Manor, the Five Arrows Hotel, located just off the High Street of the village of Waddesdon, and the stunning White Drawing Room within the Manor itself.
The Waddesdon team would be delighted to welcome you to the estate for their very first Wedding Inspiration Day on Sunday 11th October, from 11am-4pm! A chance to meeting over 30 of the industry’s finest local and regional suppliers, and get the grand tour of the venue itself, whilst being inspired by the unique touches this luxurious venue offers.
On arrival you will be greeted with a warm welcome and complimentary cocktail or glass of prosecco, before meeting the line-up of handpicked suppliers, from photographers, designers and wedding planners as well as getting the chance to take part in interactive sessions and creative workshops – for both bride including:
- The Bride’s boutique featuring Ellie Sanderson Boutique, Kelly Spence Accessories, Pompadour Lingerie and hair & makeup artist Elle au Naturel
- A dedicated Groom’s room run by Stephen Bishop Suiting to cater for all your sartorial needs plus a relaxation area with Sunday papers, coffee & TV
- Mini photo shoots with Xander &Thea Photography including complimentary photos emailed to you after the event
- Cocktail masterclasses learn how to make your favourite tipple
- Creative workshops 30 minute sessions running throughout the day on a whole range of topics including masterclasses on making buttonholes and mastering the art of calligraphy with Judy Broad
- Entertainment stage to inspire your musical tastebuds
- Bespoke styled dining tables created by members of the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners
Visitors are also invited to explore the Waddesdon Estate’s enchanting choice of wedding venues, created for Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild in the 19th century, including the (until now) hidden Secret Garden for intimate ceremonies.
All attendees will receive an exclusive Wedding Inspiration Day goodie bag and a Wedding Inspiration Day passport. Get the passport stamped at each vendor to be in with a chance of winning a magnum of Waddesdon Champagne!
So, if you are looking for a venue that encapsulates the chic sophistication with a side order of the ‘wow factor’, Waddesdon Manor has to make it onto your shortlist. To find out more visit www.waddesdon.org.uk or email [email protected]
Just in case this hasn’t whet your appetite enough, you can check out a full venue tour that we featured on B.LOVED earlier in the year, here.