On-Trend 2021: All Tied Up in Bows
Bows are going to be big in 2021. And when we say big, we mean BIG! Wedding dresses with bows are one of the hottest emerging trends in bridal fashion. Bows are the statement—whether on the front, back, side or shoulder, they are a focal point in many designers’ looks for next year.
Bows on bridal gowns add a hint of glamour and an undeniable feminine touch. However, if you are going for an oversized bow, remember to keep the rest clean and simple. Luxurious fabrics, buttoned backs, spaghetti straps and big floppy hats all partner well with this burgeoning bow trend.
Whether a wedding dress with a bow sash, bow straps or a bow on the shoulder, check out our favourite statement bow options for 2021 brides below.
1. Martini from Grace Loves Lace's Elysian Collection
3. Marion by Aria Bride
4. One Shoulder Bow Fit & Flair by Viktor & Rolf
5. Ren by Sareh Nouri
6. Vivian by Elbeth Gillis’s Desire Collection
7. The Maldives by Lela Rose
8. Emme by Allison Webb
9. Bow Spine Fit & Flare by Viktor & Rolf
10. Madeline by Justin Alexander
12. Bellise-Gown from Anna Georgina’s Romance Collection