The Wedding Trend Report by the UK Academy of Wedding and Event Planning
How excited we are to see the UK Academy of Wedding and Event Planning and their fabulous new Wedding Trend Report featuring B.LOVED’s very own Founder and Editor in Chief, Louise Beukes! It’s such an amazingly expansive report with over 100 leading wedding experts having contributed their knowledge and vision across topics such as Global Trends, Trend Influences, Style and Decor and the directions of key elements of a wedding from Photography and Wedding Fashion to Food and Floral Design.
Louise gives you the lowdown on Runway Trends about our love of tassels and fringing from the catwalk to stylists and wedding suppliers bringing this into all kinds of design from stationery to ceremony spaces. Yes please! I’m a huge fan of tassels, especially statement tassel earrings for Brides in 2018! Wedding Dress Designer, Ines di Santo says in the report that the trend she loves the most is seeing Brides return to their own sense of style. We love that too!
I loved reading about the Floral Trend predictions about what style, colour and type of flowers Couples are looking for, accompanied by this beautiful Editorial entitled, “Blossom of Sensations” by Passionate Photography and stylist, Splendida Weddings in Portugal – a graduate from the UKAWEP no less! Inspired by a sensory experience, it’s a serene palette of soft dreamy colours and elegant details. It would look so magical in a setting inspired by Emma Hla of Coco Weddings, who discusses Venue Trends in the report. She thinks that beautiful Orangery and Glass Houses will continue to be popular but the new clear marquee’s are going to be big! Allowing couples to take in their Venue’s vista and also influenced by Pippa Middleton’s amazing Glass Marquee wedding! We love light filled beautiful wedding spaces and can’t wait to see this.
Want to know more? Go get the FREE report and see what the experts say here!
- Photography: Passionate Photography
- Styling, Concept, Design + Planning: Splendida Weddings
- The Wedding Trend Report: UK Academy of Wedding and Event Planners
- Venue: Hotel Palacio Estoril
- Floral Design: Flow by Mata Ivens Ferraz
- Jewellery: Joana Mota Capitao
- Calligraphy: Lenka Calligraphy
- Hair + Makeup: Carla D'Oliveira MUA
- Wedding Dress: Naia Rico Bridal Couture
- Cake Design: Migalha Doce
- Model: Onway Models Agency
- Silk runner, napkins + ribbons: Seidenband
- Fine China: Christian Lacroix for Vista Alegre
- Film Scans: Carmencita Film Lab