You’ll know that we love blush pink here at BLOVED blog and we’re so thrilled to share this incredible shoot designed by Charlotte Nichols, captured at our very own studio in London by the wonderful fine art photographer Sarah Hannam! The hues are a feminine yet modern take on pink, using blush tones, some more muted hues and delicate pale shades for a chic and contemporary mix that is so on trend in the world of weddings!
We adore the stationery by Pale Press London with a mix of calligraphy and beautiful typography, white wax seals and fabulous paper stocks in the perfect colour palette for this concept! Don’t the menu’s look wonderful in the tablescape and add that perfect blush tone! Then we have the whimsical floral design by the artisan AESME Flowers with delightful centrepieces and bouquets for each of the two stylish bridal looks by Halfpenny London.
- Photography: Sarah Hannam
- Design Concept, Styling & Coordination: Charlotte Nichols Weddings
- Venue & Styling Assistance: BLOVED Hive
- Floral Design: AESME Flowers
- Table Runner: Silk & Willow
- Hair + Makeup: Be You Weddings
- Cake: Milk Street Kitchen
- Furniture: Virginia's Vintage Hire
- Stationery: Pale Press London
- Bridalwear: Halfpenny London
- Bridal Jewellery: Emma Clarkson Webb
- Bridal Shoes: Freya Rose
- Model: Hannah Janes