Win Your Wedding!
I’ve got such an amazing competition to share with you today I can barely contain my excitement!! (and no, this is not an April Fool’s, it’s past 12 o’clock!) b.loved faves Eagle Eyed Bride have teamed up with five fabulous wedding suppliers to offer one lucky couple the chance to WIN everything mentioned below for their big day, oh, and afternoon tea for two at the uber stylish The May Fair Hotel!
Sound good? To enter simply visit bit.do/winyourwedding and tell the panel all about you & your wedding! The competition ends at 23.59 (GMT) on 30th April 2014, and the prize will be drawn on 1st May 2014.
Want to know more about the suppliers? Here’s the low-down ~
Kate Nielen is a Fine Art photographer based in London with a fresh, light and contemporary style based on the Beloved concept. The winner will receive 8 hours of full wedding coverage from bridal prep to first dance, and print-ready high resolution digital images of their day. To see Kate’s portfolio and recent weddings visit www.katenielen.com
Eagle Eyed Bride are a super-creative duo designing on-trend stationery, wedding props and décor. We love them. The winner will receive customised stationery from the ‘Signature Luxe Collection‘ including invitations, table numbers, table plan and place cards and a set of three Giant Round Tasselled Helium Balloons! See more at www.eagleeyedbride.com
Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium is known for creating stunning statement wedding cakes with a signature style of bejwelled and creative designs. The winner will receive a gorgeous three-tiered statement cake and cupcakes to the value of £1000. Discover Elizabeth’s unique style at www.elizabethscakeemporium.com.
Italian designer Federica Bruno creates imaginative and contemporary wedding dresses with an artistic streak. Design your very own wedding dress with Federica herself, up to the value of £1400, discover the process of bridal couture and wear a truly unique gown on your wedding day. Find out more about the process at www.federicabruno.com
Hair stylist and makeup artist Laura Naish specialises in bespoke bridal beauty. With a huge passion for classic style, she loves to create timeless, vintage-inspired looks for her clients. As a trained beauty therapist, she utilises these skills to provide a range of treatments to complement her makeup and styling services. The winner will be treated to bridal hair & makeup on your wedding day, including a luxury bridal manicure and your trial, as well as hair and makeup for 2 members of your bridal party! View Laura’s portfolio at www.lauranaish.co.uk
Event & Floral Designer Dora Kovacs creates contemporary floral arrangements for weddings & events all over the UK. Her modern style is inspired by nature, art, fashion, history and culture, introducing unique elements into her designs. The winner will receive free bridal flowers, bouquets and button holes up the value of £450, and 50% off the remaining wedding flowers up to £1200. A new favourite at b.loved, check out her work at www.dorakovacs.com
Don’t forget to enter at bit.do/winyourwedding, and GOOD LUCK!!
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the free Competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
‘The Panel’ comprises Federica Bruno Couture, Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium, Kate Nielen Photography, Dora Kovacs Event and Floral Design, Eagle Eyed Bride Ltd, The May Fair Hotel and Laura Naish Bespoke makeup & beauty.
1. No purchase necessary
2. The Competition opens at 9:00 (GMT) on 20 March 2014 and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on 30 April 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Prize will be drawn on 1st May 2014. The Prize must be redeemed on or before 23:59 (GMT) 30th September 2015.
3. All entries must be received by this Closing Date or they will not be counted. One entry per person and email address is permitted.
4. The winners will be notified by email by no later than 7 days after the Closing Date. Our decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
7. ‘The Panel’ do not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
8. By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as ‘The Panel’ may require. The winner agrees to all images taken of their wedding by Kate Nielen Photography to be published on a 3rd party wedding blog and/or bridal publication. The specific publications to be chosen by ‘The Panel’ after the wedding has taken place.
9. In entering the Competition, you will grant Federica Bruno Couture, Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium, Kate Nielen Photography, Dora Kovacs Event and Floral Design, Eagle Eyed Bride Ltd, The May Fair Hotel and Laura Naish Bespoke makeup & beauty a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use images taken of your wedding by Kate Nielen Photography in any publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry.
11. There will be 3 winners in total: one winner of the ‘win your wedding’ main prize, and two prizes of a 10% discount with Federica Bruno Couture, Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium, Kate Nielen Photography, Dora Kovacs Event and Floral Design, Eagle Eyed Bride Ltd, The May Fair Hotel and Laura Naish Bespoke makeup & beauty, and will be awarded to the Entry which, in the opinion of our panel, is the most creative and stylish.
12. ‘The Panel’ reserves the right to (i) cancel their prize in this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
13. Promoters: Eagle Eyed Bride Limited. Company registration 7870685. Registered office: 42 Doughty Street, London, WC1N 2LY. eagleeyedbride.com // Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium, Station Road, Barnet, EN5 1QP. elizabethscakeemporium.com // Laura Naish Bespoke Makeup & Beauty, Office: Wimbledon Studios, 1 Deer Park Road, London, SW19 3TL. lauranaish.co.uk // Kate Nielen Photography, 21 Dwyer House, 2 Townmead Road, London SW6 2NZ. katenielen.com // Dora Kovacs Event & Floral Design, Quarry Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 9H. dorakovacs.com // Federica Bruno Couture,63 Huxley Rd, London E10 5QT. federicabruno.com // The May Fair Hotel, Stratton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8LT themayfairhotel.co.uk
Refer to each individual supplier for full T’s & C’s of their prize.